- Jenny Garth, Newly Divorced and Loving It: How to Move On After A Relationship Ends
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Wed – Didn’t Invite Joey Fatone or Lance Bass – When Your Significant Other Doesn’t Like Your Friends?
- Kanye West Blows Up At Paparazzi Over Comments About Kim’s Ex – When Jealousy in a Relationship Gets Out of Hand
- Russell Brand Picks Up Hottie On The Street – Do You Have The Guts To Walk Up To A Stranger?
- Paris Hilton’s Boyfriend Involved In Jealous Fight At Night Club
Monthly Archives: September 2011
BDD: What does it take to be coach? It takes a desire to help other people and make a difference in another person’s life. A coach can’t be doing it because of a need to feel loved and appreciated. In … Continue reading
BDD: What is the most common trouble with which people come to you? Most of my clients come to me because they are having a hard time finding a good match. They feel frustrated with dating or sometimes are too … Continue reading
Interview With Simone Grant the author of the famous dating blog – Sex, Lies, and Dating in the City.
BDD: Tell us a few words about your blog? How did you start? I started my blog in complete ignorance. Many friends had suggested that I write about my dating experience(s) and I’d heard that blogging was the new big … Continue reading
BDD: Why do we need dating coaches? I can’t cook. I can read the recipe, gather all of the ingredients, and assemble all of the pots and pans. But no matter how hard I try, the end result never turns … Continue reading
Online Dating Do’s and Dont’s Yes, even online dating has certain rules. There are many things that you should do and some things you should never do. A few simple tips could make the first meeting quiet enjoyable. How to … Continue reading
First Date Tips – How To Do It Right First impressions do make lasting impressions, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they leave a permanent impact. Don’t try so hard and things eventually fall into place. The key to making the … Continue reading