- Jenny Garth, Newly Divorced and Loving It: How to Move On After A Relationship Ends
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Wed – Didn’t Invite Joey Fatone or Lance Bass – When Your Significant Other Doesn’t Like Your Friends?
- Kanye West Blows Up At Paparazzi Over Comments About Kim’s Ex – When Jealousy in a Relationship Gets Out of Hand
- Russell Brand Picks Up Hottie On The Street – Do You Have The Guts To Walk Up To A Stranger?
- Paris Hilton’s Boyfriend Involved In Jealous Fight At Night Club
Monthly Archives: October 2011
BDD: Tell me about yourself, your education and what you did before starting A Little Nudge? My name is Erika Ettin, and I started my business, A Little Nudge, in April of 2011. Prior to starting the business, I graduated … Continue reading
BDD: Tell us more about I Made Out With Him Anyway, where did the idea come from? Evie had been going on really bad dates for years and years; she was famous for the true, bad date stories that she’d … Continue reading
BDD: Where did the inspiration come from? My vast array of challenging dating experiences inspired me to write a book, Don’t Use My Sweater Like a Towel. While doing media (TV, radio and print) everyone was telling me their “bad … Continue reading
BDD: What does it take to be matchmaker? To be a matchmaker, one needs to be extremely attentive to detail, a great communicator, and a impeccable listener. Most importantly you must have a keen sense of people and their needs! … Continue reading
I asked myself today this question. What love really is? What does it mean? I’m talking about the love one has for a lover, not a parent, kid, best friend. Romantic love. Love that turns into a life together, years, … Continue reading
BDD: What does it take to be coach? You have to be a good listener. You have to be empathetic. You have to deeply care about your clients and want to help them. You have to understand your client’s pain. … Continue reading
BDD: Tell us more about The 31datesin31days project, where did the idea come from, what were the rules? The idea came after a rough breakup – the second one I’d had in a year. I felt as if I’d somehow … Continue reading
BDD: What does it take to be coach? Above all, you need to be passionate about helping people with their love lives. You have to see it as a calling, not a job. I wish dating coaches had been available … Continue reading