- Jenny Garth, Newly Divorced and Loving It: How to Move On After A Relationship Ends
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Wed – Didn’t Invite Joey Fatone or Lance Bass – When Your Significant Other Doesn’t Like Your Friends?
- Kanye West Blows Up At Paparazzi Over Comments About Kim’s Ex – When Jealousy in a Relationship Gets Out of Hand
- Russell Brand Picks Up Hottie On The Street – Do You Have The Guts To Walk Up To A Stranger?
- Paris Hilton’s Boyfriend Involved In Jealous Fight At Night Club
Monthly Archives: April 2012
Most people, when they log onto a new dating site, go completely blank. They can’t think of a thing to write. Do you need help writing your dating profile? Not to worry because I’m here to help. Here are a … Continue reading
As a woman, it can be very intimidating to meet new dates online. Every day it seems you hear news stories of how women were caught off guard by a new person they met online. Just know that online dating … Continue reading
BDD: What does it take to be a coach? Confidence, patience and excellent sales ability BDD: How can I tell if I need a coach? If you are a person who either: wants something bad enough but can’t seem to … Continue reading
BDD: What does it take to be a coach? To be a great coach you have to be a good listener. A coach who listens not only makes the coachee feel like they’ve been heard (which is a great feeling) and … Continue reading
BDD: What does it take to be matchmaker? Hard work, empathy and a genuine dedication to helping a client. BDD: How can I tell if I need a matchmaker? I recommend hiring a matchmaker if you’ve tried everything else and … Continue reading