- Jenny Garth, Newly Divorced and Loving It: How to Move On After A Relationship Ends
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Wed – Didn’t Invite Joey Fatone or Lance Bass – When Your Significant Other Doesn’t Like Your Friends?
- Kanye West Blows Up At Paparazzi Over Comments About Kim’s Ex – When Jealousy in a Relationship Gets Out of Hand
- Russell Brand Picks Up Hottie On The Street – Do You Have The Guts To Walk Up To A Stranger?
- Paris Hilton’s Boyfriend Involved In Jealous Fight At Night Club
Category Archives: Dating Coaches
BDD: What does it take to be a coach? Confidence, patience and excellent sales ability BDD: How can I tell if I need a coach? If you are a person who either: wants something bad enough but can’t seem to … Continue reading
BDD: What does it take to be a coach? To be a great coach you have to be a good listener. A coach who listens not only makes the coachee feel like they’ve been heard (which is a great feeling) and … Continue reading
BDD: What does it take to be matchmaker? Hard work, empathy and a genuine dedication to helping a client. BDD: How can I tell if I need a matchmaker? I recommend hiring a matchmaker if you’ve tried everything else and … Continue reading
BDD: What does it take to be a coach? To be a great coach, you need to have a natural passion for helping people be all they can be. You need to have really, really good communication skills, especially an … Continue reading
Just because you are single doesn’t mean you have to be lonely. Keep yourself busy and engaged in the current relationships you have with friends and family. Start new hobbies. Why not try out a cooking class? Not only will … Continue reading
Here are my 10 resolutions for singles: 1. Get online! Everyone’s doing online dating, old and young, so join the trend. 2. Get some good photos of yourself – it’s all about marketing. 3. Just as Rome wasn’t built in … Continue reading
I resolve to take full responsibility for my love life in 2012. This simple idea will place all the power in your own hands. You will no longer be a victim to what other people do. I resolve to view … Continue reading
If your dating and love life are not satisfactory, resolve to make changes. For instance, find new ways to meet more compatible and interesting people; work on your own roadblocks to successful relating with others; and begin changing any … Continue reading