- Jenny Garth, Newly Divorced and Loving It: How to Move On After A Relationship Ends
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Wed – Didn’t Invite Joey Fatone or Lance Bass – When Your Significant Other Doesn’t Like Your Friends?
- Kanye West Blows Up At Paparazzi Over Comments About Kim’s Ex – When Jealousy in a Relationship Gets Out of Hand
- Russell Brand Picks Up Hottie On The Street – Do You Have The Guts To Walk Up To A Stranger?
- Paris Hilton’s Boyfriend Involved In Jealous Fight At Night Club
Category Archives: Dating Events
Did you know that you may be able to sniff your way to a potential match? Judith Pray thinks so, and so do the many others that participated in her Pheromone Dating party in Los Angeles recently. As you may … Continue reading
BDD: Where did the idea come from? A lot of my friends were in their late 20′s early 30′s and were tired of the bar scene and did not want to try a dating service. They wanted to meet like … Continue reading
BDD: Where did the idea come from? It grew out of two things, a need for a new “Cheers” and my joint birthday party with my friend Meng. I’ve been going out in New York all my life and usually … Continue reading
BDD: Where did the idea come from? At only 22 years of age Sarah Kathryn Smith, the owner and founder of Eight at Eight Dinner Club, came up with a unique concept. Her idea was to arrange dinner parties consisting … Continue reading
BDD: Where did the idea come from? Over ten years ago, my business partner and I decided we wanted to create a dating event that didn’t take itself so seriously, where everyone would be single and you’d get the chance … Continue reading