- Jenny Garth, Newly Divorced and Loving It: How to Move On After A Relationship Ends
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Wed – Didn’t Invite Joey Fatone or Lance Bass – When Your Significant Other Doesn’t Like Your Friends?
- Kanye West Blows Up At Paparazzi Over Comments About Kim’s Ex – When Jealousy in a Relationship Gets Out of Hand
- Russell Brand Picks Up Hottie On The Street – Do You Have The Guts To Walk Up To A Stranger?
- Paris Hilton’s Boyfriend Involved In Jealous Fight At Night Club
Tag Archives: first date
When online dating, it’s always hoped that you’ll find someone you’re super attracted to and someone with whom you can get along all in the same package. Sometimes, however, you find one or the other. If you’ve found someone who … Continue reading
When you first meet someone, it’s typical to ask that person what he or she does for a living. If the person responds that they’re unemployed, what do you do? Do you end it completely because this person is obviously … Continue reading
The coffee date has long been the preferred meeting scenario for two people who are trying to get to know one another. Coffee dates alleviate pressure, they’re safe and they provide a great opportunity to get to know someone a … Continue reading
Men, are you often left wondering why you have so many one night stands? If women are unwilling to have sex with you more than one time, you may be committing a few first date sex blunders and not even … Continue reading
BDD: Where did the idea come from? At only 22 years of age Sarah Kathryn Smith, the owner and founder of Eight at Eight Dinner Club, came up with a unique concept. Her idea was to arrange dinner parties consisting … Continue reading
First Date Tips – How To Do It Right First impressions do make lasting impressions, but that doesn’t necessarily mean they leave a permanent impact. Don’t try so hard and things eventually fall into place. The key to making the … Continue reading