- Jenny Garth, Newly Divorced and Loving It: How to Move On After A Relationship Ends
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Wed – Didn’t Invite Joey Fatone or Lance Bass – When Your Significant Other Doesn’t Like Your Friends?
- Kanye West Blows Up At Paparazzi Over Comments About Kim’s Ex – When Jealousy in a Relationship Gets Out of Hand
- Russell Brand Picks Up Hottie On The Street – Do You Have The Guts To Walk Up To A Stranger?
- Paris Hilton’s Boyfriend Involved In Jealous Fight At Night Club
Tag Archives: meeting men
International comedian and movie star Russell Brand has been seen with some of the most beautiful women in LA, including Katy Perry. Now we get to see how he does it all up close and personal. Russell was recently spotted … Continue reading
When online dating, it’s always hoped that you’ll find someone you’re super attracted to and someone with whom you can get along all in the same package. Sometimes, however, you find one or the other. If you’ve found someone who … Continue reading
Examiner.com reviews BestDailyDates – “This weekend, I have an interesting website for you that acts like a traditional dating site with an immediate goal in mind - getting that first date ASAP. The website is called Best Daily Dates and it helps you cut … Continue reading
The coffee date has long been the preferred meeting scenario for two people who are trying to get to know one another. Coffee dates alleviate pressure, they’re safe and they provide a great opportunity to get to know someone a … Continue reading
Did you know that you may be able to sniff your way to a potential match? Judith Pray thinks so, and so do the many others that participated in her Pheromone Dating party in Los Angeles recently. As you may … Continue reading
BDD: What does it take to be matchmaker? Hard work, empathy and a genuine dedication to helping a client. BDD: How can I tell if I need a matchmaker? I recommend hiring a matchmaker if you’ve tried everything else and … Continue reading