- Jenny Garth, Newly Divorced and Loving It: How to Move On After A Relationship Ends
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Wed – Didn’t Invite Joey Fatone or Lance Bass – When Your Significant Other Doesn’t Like Your Friends?
- Kanye West Blows Up At Paparazzi Over Comments About Kim’s Ex – When Jealousy in a Relationship Gets Out of Hand
- Russell Brand Picks Up Hottie On The Street – Do You Have The Guts To Walk Up To A Stranger?
- Paris Hilton’s Boyfriend Involved In Jealous Fight At Night Club
Tag Archives: sex
Last weekend, Paris Hilton’s boyfriend, model River Viiperi, was involved in an altercation at the Encore Hotel in LA. Apparently, Paris and River were in the nightclub early Sunday morning when Paris got frisky and started making out with another … Continue reading
In case you’ve been living in a media blackout recently, you likely know about the tryst between Kristen Stewart and her ‘Snow White’ director Rupert Sanders. Stewart, who starred in Snow White alongside superstar Charlize Theron, was living at the … Continue reading
It’s a question many couples are asking themselves right at this very moment. “Can open relationships work?” The answer is a resounding yes. There are many polyamorous couples all throughout the world. These couples have a strict understanding that they … Continue reading
When two people get together to form a relationship, there is always a degree of give and take. Some people take a little more than they should and some give way more than they have the means to provide and … Continue reading
Men, are you often left wondering why you have so many one night stands? If women are unwilling to have sex with you more than one time, you may be committing a few first date sex blunders and not even … Continue reading
BDD: What does it take to be an intimacy coach/expert? I can’t speak for others, however as per my own background: I received a Bachelor of the Arts from New York University. I majored in Sociology, minored in Psychology, and … Continue reading
BDD: What does it take to be coach? Coaching is about guiding another person in the area that you are an expert in. BDD: How can I tell if I need a coach? When a person does the same behavior over … Continue reading
BDD: What does it take to be an intimacy coach? I’ve been studying sexuality and sexual practices for about 10 years. I have also been studying spirituality and its intersection with sexuality for about the same amount of time. The … Continue reading