- Jenny Garth, Newly Divorced and Loving It: How to Move On After A Relationship Ends
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Wed – Didn’t Invite Joey Fatone or Lance Bass – When Your Significant Other Doesn’t Like Your Friends?
- Kanye West Blows Up At Paparazzi Over Comments About Kim’s Ex – When Jealousy in a Relationship Gets Out of Hand
- Russell Brand Picks Up Hottie On The Street – Do You Have The Guts To Walk Up To A Stranger?
- Paris Hilton’s Boyfriend Involved In Jealous Fight At Night Club
Tag Archives: singles
It hasn’t been that long since 90210 alum Jenny Garth split from her hanger-on husband of 11 years Peter Facinelli. Yet already she’s been seen out and about, having fun and dating different people. She has been spotted with photographer … Continue reading
The coffee date has long been the preferred meeting scenario for two people who are trying to get to know one another. Coffee dates alleviate pressure, they’re safe and they provide a great opportunity to get to know someone a … Continue reading
Did you know that you may be able to sniff your way to a potential match? Judith Pray thinks so, and so do the many others that participated in her Pheromone Dating party in Los Angeles recently. As you may … Continue reading
You’ve met someone and things are going just great. You two laugh and joke together, you’ve been out on a few dates and there were no awkward silences and you can’t wait to see what the future brings. What happens … Continue reading
Just because you are single doesn’t mean you have to be lonely. Keep yourself busy and engaged in the current relationships you have with friends and family. Start new hobbies. Why not try out a cooking class? Not only will … Continue reading
Here are my 10 resolutions for singles: 1. Get online! Everyone’s doing online dating, old and young, so join the trend. 2. Get some good photos of yourself – it’s all about marketing. 3. Just as Rome wasn’t built in … Continue reading